Weekly Updates

Current Projects in Theater, Film, Television, and Dance

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Early 2012 Projects

After a whirlwind of traveling between South America and the UK at the end of 2011, I am now back in the US. Just finished appearing in "Hypnotik" with New Stage Theatre Company at Theater for the New City, and I am currently serving as the dance captain for "Urban Odyssey" with Loco7 at La MaMa, ETC.

Upcoming projects...

-Participating in the first stateside staged reading of "Our Planet" by Yukio Shiba in February. Directed by Alec Duffy at Japan Society.

-Heading to Dubai in March to speak at the TESOL Arabia Conference on using theater in the ESL classroom. You can check out the conference here: http://tesolarabia.org/conference/

-Then I'm off to Texas to shoot the first episode of "Immortal U", a webseries about a group of immortal scientists racing to save the Earth. More info here: http://www.webserieschannel.com/immortal-u/

-Continuing to dance and teach as time allows, and writing, writing, writing. Did I mention I was writing?

-Oh! I have a national ad for Bailey's Irish Cream running currently (though I only appear for about 4 seconds - LOL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment